- 3 Days of week
- ZOOM :2 hours
- People who work directly with individuals with Autism Spectrum
- Disorder (ASD)
- School psychologists
- Regular and special education Teachers and Paraprofessionals
- Daycare Workers & Non-Certified Staff
- Individuals Seeking Career Advancement
- Parents of developmentally challenged or experiencing challenging behavior
- Speech Pathologists and Occupation Therapists
- Case managers.
- After-school activity staff.
- Undergraduate students.
- Individuals who the training will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively implement applied behavior analysis techniques and strategies with a high degree of treatment fidelity. Our objective is to create practitioners that can effectively and ethically carry out the duties and responsibility of an ABA practitioner.
This training course teaches evidence-based behavior intervention techniques and strategies for professionals. The course includes but is not limited to Data collection and Measurement, Assessment and Evaluation, Skill Acquisition, Discrete Trial Instruction, Verbal Behavior Approach language, Behavior acquisition, and Reduction, Documentation, and Reporting, Professional Conduct, and Scope of Practice.
Individuals who the training will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively implement applied behavior analysis techniques and strategies with a high degree of treatment fidelity. Our objective is to create practitioners that can effectively and ethically carry out the duties and responsibilities of an ABA practitioner.
The course is designed to meet the training requirement for RBT/ ABAT certification. The training will cover all of the tasks and subtasks in the RBT (BACB) and ABAT (QABA) Task List and the ethics requirements that have been designated as being relevant for behavior technicians. In addition to the 50 Hrs Of training, we offer direct practical training to get your Competency Assessment done easily.
Furthermore, we provide you with a preparation exam that includes 85 multiple-choice questions that align with the items on the BACB RBT and ABAT –QABA Task List and matches the question distribution on the international Exam.
Practically anyone would benefit from being introduced to the evidence based-programs and methodologies based on Behavior Analysis science. You will find the skills transfer to all facets of life.
The program is offered independent of the QABA/ BACB.
Introduction to ABA and Autism, Evidence-Based Practices, and RBT credentials.
Behavioral contingency (3term, &4 term contingency)
Behavior, Environment & reinforcers
Behavior Reduction interventions (Antecedent and Consequence interventions).
Motivation and stimulus control
DTT and NET
Ethics and a professional code of conduct
Selected topics for practitioners.